farKreutzer sONata: hAunted HeArt

Monday 5 December 2011

hAunted HeArt











I thought you were my love, I believed u would be my last love, that u would only love me, u took al my heart n all my love, the word of love is a lie



 I can't love again, i only wait for you, that there would be no goodbye, the person I miss to death, even missing you so much, like a movie there's an END, the order of our love and goodbye, my dear love, u said u couldn't live without me, my sadness and pain, u felt them more than i am, how will I ever find a way to forget you, 





when I miss u I close my eyes and i can see that person better, I try to forget and erase, but I get reminded of that person, breaking up is fast but forgetting is hard, the love is painful and I am hurt alone, because of you I'm crying with pain like this, my tears has become rain and my crying has become thunder, I'm in love, I'm in love with you, the words that my lips have hidden until now, the word that I won't ever to said again,tears are flowing, it doesn't stop even if I wipe them away




even if I try to erase you, it's embedded in me, you and the memories of you, I'll send it away in the wind, i call your name, my heart echoes that one word, even if i call u're not here, love, what should I do?, even if I miss u I'll endure it, because I didn't know how to love,because i didn't kow how to hold you warmly, even if I meet someone else, it'll never be you because  I can't erase. All i have left to say is goodbye. Even though my heart know,our departing love, it's crying now, our overflowing sadness spill out, it's hard even just one step forward, So I just stand crying with my back on you..Don't love, goodbye will always come..tears fall each and everyday..It hurts so much that u can't even breath. I'm afraid, living with my eyes opened, because even if I'm searching i won't able to see you. I thought it would be easy when a new love come,I thought I could forget everything. but no, my love can't be that way. even if hard days come, I pray that I will not release your hand even if I die!!

No comments:

Post a Comment